• They will only be installed if the User remains and continues browsing our website, understanding that they accept their use and installation. Below we provide detailed information on what "cookies" are, the type used by this website, how you can disable them in the browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party cookies.
• Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages you visit, which contain session data that may be useful later on on the web page. The data allows the website to keep your information between pages and also to analyze how you interact with the site.
• Cookies are safe because they can only store the information that was implemented by the browser, which is information that the user has entered in the browser or that is included in the request for the page. They cannot execute code and cannot be used to access your computer.
• Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, since they offer innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and the usability of the web. Cookies cannot harm your computer and being activated helps identify and resolve errors.
• Below, RIBERO SAT provides more information so that the different types of cookies that can be used are better understood: - Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookie file until the website is left, for what is not registered in the hard disk of the user. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this provides a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use. Below, we publish a list of the main existing cookies, distinguishing: - Strictly necessary cookies, such as those used for correct navigation or cookies used to ensure that the content of the website is loaded effectively.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or external content supplements.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes and, in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, with which the websites collect statistical data on the activity. • All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the browser settings or options. The steps to do this are different for each browser, and you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser. Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode can have different names. Below you can find a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookie settings and the different names for this "private mode": Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate
http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies Safari 2 and higher; Private browsing
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=es_en&locale=es_en Opera 10.5 and higher; Private browsing
http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private browsing
http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito