Green Nature Granulated Rabbits
Ribero's team of nutritionists and agronomists have formulated a COMPLETE AND BALANCED FOOD that we call Green Nature, made with high-quality products from our lands, and 100% natural, without colorants or preservatives, and with the quantities necessary for a healthy feeding our pet.
With this mixture we have achieved the analytics that an extorted or granulated product can provide you but only using natural products. For this we have put our components in very different proportions to reach the necessary amounts of protein, fiber and fat.
• It is composed of high quality sun-dried hay grown by Ribero.
• Contains the appropriate and necessary proportions of each of the basic products of the pyramid of the feeding of rabbits.
• This blend naturally meets your pet's needs with minimal fat content.
• Contains no modified organisms.
• Naturally helps wear teeth.
• Its great contribution in natural fiber benefits your digestive system, prevents diseases such as hairballs in the stomach, diarrhea or obesity, and helps correct tooth growth.
With this mixture we provide a healthy, natural and balanced diet with all the essential components of the nutritional pyramid of your pet.
Hays of Fescue, Alfalfa and Veza dried in the sun, Carob, Calendula, Chamomile, Rose Petals, Dandelion, Juniper, Corn Flakes, Barley Flakes, Tomatoes, Zucchini and Carrots.
80% hay:contains long fibers for proper dental wear and good oral health. It provides 17% fiber that helps the intestine function properly.
3% vegetables:vegetables are highly appreciated by rabbits as they contain a large amount of vitamins and regulate their intestinal transit, thus avoiding constipation.
15% of medicinal herbs:which help the digestion of food.
2% of cereals:cereals are found in flakes, thus offering better organoleptic characteristics, which increase their digestibility and appetite.
With this we offer the ideal diet for rabbits and dwarf rabbits, since it is low in energy and high in fiber.
How to use:
Concentrated foods must be given in small amounts to our pets, although it all depends on the composition of the food.
No customer reviews for the moment.